Respawn has been hard at work fixing issues affecting some players of Apex legends where the game would crash on their hardware for various reasons. A patch has been released that for a lot of players has fixed the issue:
Apex Legends 2.19.2019 Preseason Patch Notes 02
Patch is live on ALL PLATFORMS. Here’s the notes:
- Fixes for PS4 crash issues.
- Addresses issues we saw with GPU hangs.
- Fixed crash when pressing button early in load process.
- Fixed issue where players would sometimes move slowly after revive.
- Fixed issue with Mirage Ability causing crashes.
- Fixed issue with Gibraltar Epic skins on Xbox One causing crashes
Not content to simply fix things, Respawn is looking to add new content as well.
Few things get players more excited than new guns to change the meta. Rumor is that the new gun will be an energy assault rifle able to charge shots when combined with the select-fire receiver mod. It sounds a lot like the L-Star rifle from Titanfall 2.
We’ll know very soon.