If you live in the UK and love chicken the opportunity of a lifetime just opened up. KFC has teamed up with Activision to hold a Black Ops 4 Blackout competition.
Qualifiers are open now (sign up here) and those who make the cut will team up with 16 content creators for the grand final.
This is another great promo by KFC’s gaming wing for the UK. We hope to see a similar promotion for the US. (and so do some US teams)
Here’s the general rules to get you started:
- The KFC Royale is for PlayStation 4 users only
- Participants must be at least 18 years old
- Participants must enter their PlayStation Network Online ID on the tournament website
- Players currently playing or competing in the CWL are not permitted to participate
- Every participant must be citizen, or be a resident of the United Kingdom at least since since June 1st, 2018
- Everyone may participate in up to 8 out of the 16 qualifiers in the Qualifier Stage
- Match mode is 1v1 format using “Solos in Quads” in normal matchmaking for the Qualifier Stage and 2v2 format using “Duos in Quads” in normal matchmaking for the Grand Finals
- Intentionally damaging or killing team mates is strictly forbidden
- Each qualifier has a Single Elimination Bracket with 64 players. An unlimited amount of players can sign up to each qualifier – then the first 64 players to check in from 30 minutes before each qualifier will be eligible to play
- Players with most kills win the match. In case all parties have the same amount of kills, please see the scoring rules.
- The winner of each qualifier advances to the Grand Final, which takes place on February 24th