Warface is headed to PS4 and Xbox One this year. First in August for PS4 and following in September for the Xbox One. (Perhaps they’re still mad at MS for dropping the 360 version support?)
Warface is Crytek’s free to play COD inspired shooter that’s had time to mature on PC since 2013. The game comes to consoles with a full feature set:
- Four classes leveled simultaneously: play as a Rifleman, Sniper, Engineer, and Medic.
- Two powerful factions: Warface and Blackwood.
- Endless possibilities in PVP: 9-plus modes on 50-plus maps.
- Ranked matches, clan wars and more!
- Story-driven PVE: 8-plus special operations with unique environment and enemies.
- PVE missions with different difficulties for anyone from a new player to a veteran!
- Co-op and Versus gameplay you can enjoy with your friends.
- A wide range of primary, secondary and melee weapons with multiple attachments available. The lineup is regularly updated!
- A variety of equipment, weapon and character skins that will help you to stand out!
Getting in early will cost you $19.99 for a character pack or the $59.99 the all class pack. These packs give you golden weapons and perks but more patient players can just wait until the game releases later for free.