PUBG PC gets Ghillie Crossing mode for a week where players are limited to melee weapons and crossbows. Adding to the sneaky mode is ghillie suits spawn on the map just like regular armor. If this sounds fun then jump in starting today. I’ll stick to loud mode myself thanks.
This week’s event is for only the sneakiest of snakes. It’s a crossbows and melee weapons only, 100-man blowout on Erangel. While you’re looting for quivers and bolts, be sure to keep an eye out for ghillie suits—they’ll spawn randomly alongside the usual world loot.
Best of luck, and remember if archery isn’t your strong suit you can always just pan people to death.
Full event details below.
- STARTS: May 24, 7pm PDT / May 25, 4am CEST / May 25, 11am KST
- ENDS: May 27, 7pm PDT / May 28, 4am CEST / May 28, 11am KST
- 4-man squads on Erangel (All Regions)
- NA/EU/AS/SA/SEA/OC: TPP & FPP
- KR/JP: TPP
- World spawn weapons include only crossbows and melee weapons.
- Ghillie Suits spawn alongside other world loot.
- Blue zone damage increases exponentially as the endgame approaches.
- No vehicles spawn.
- The first safe zone always forms around the center of the map.
- Only 2x, 3x, and 4x scopes spawn (no larger scopes)
- All other world spawn items—including bolts, grenades, consumables, and attachments like crossbow quivers and scopes—spawn at a normal rate
- Weather is locked at “sunny.”
- Redzones and care packages are disabled.
- Killer spectating is enabled